Maxsea 16-16-16 All Purpose Plant Food, 1.5 LB
Designed for year ’round use on all plants, indoors and outdoors. A regular feeding program with Maxsea All Purpose will promote vigorous, sturdy plants with distinct, dark, seaweed green foliage, quality blossoms and abundant fruit and vegetables.
This completely balanced formula of Maxsea is comprised of primary plant foods nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. A full spectrum of important secondary elements and micronutrients provide sulfur, boron, copper, iron, manganese, molybdenum and zinc. The seaweed granules in Maxsea contain over 60 recognized elements all found to be beneficial to plants. All components are in a concentrated water-soluble form that goes to work immediately for fast acting immediate results.
Maxsea provides the rich elements of seaweed
For decades, scientists have been trying to unravel the mysteries of seaweed and plant growth. The seaweed we use in Maxsea contains over 60 recognized elements, as well as essential vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, alginates, natural antibiotics, carbohydrate compounds, and growth hormones, all known to be beneficial to plants.
Studies at Clemson University’s Department of Horticulture show that seaweed:
- Acts as a catalyst in the uptake of nutrients
- Increases natural resistance to insects, fungi, disease and pests
- Hastens seed germination and minimizes transplant shock
- Enhances root development and strength
- Stimulates plant growth and vigor
- Increases blossom set, fruit development and crop yield
- Prolongs the shelf life of fruit and flowers
- Reduces environmental stress from frost, heat and drought
- Increases chlorophyll production for vibrant dark green foliage
- Stimulates beneficial soil microbes
The seaweed granules in Maxsea (Ascophllum nodosum) are of the highest purity, sustainably harvested from the cold, clean waters of the north Atlantic. All trace elements are naturally balanced and readily absorbed.