A water soluble chelated iron for use on Alkaline soils, especially soils with a pH above 7.
• Use to prevent and correct Chlorosis.
• Apply in the Spring as a preventative or as needed through-out the season.
• Use on trees, shrubs, ornamentals, flowers and vegetables.
• Mix with water and pour under the plant you want and water in.
• Not designed to be sprayed
• Use Chelated Liquid Iron for soils with a pH below 6.0 and are low in Calcium.
• The Liquid Iron can be absorbed through the leaf
Always Water After Application!
CONTAINS: 6% Chelated Iron
Derived from: Ferric ethylenediamine (FeEDDHA)
There are no reviews yet.