At Mission Hills Nursery we strive to provide our customers with an enjoyable and safe online shopping experience. The info below will provide you with information about shopping on our site. Please Email Customer Service with any comments or suggestions.
Shopping Cart and General Website FAQ'S
• How do I buy something on your website?
• Shopping is coming soon. You can also order by phone with your credit card(619) 295-2808
• Why aren’t Christmas Trees available for shipping?
• Christmas Trees are only available for shipping at special request due to freshness issues. Our standard method for handling Christmas Tree orders is 1 of 2 methods:
1. Customer Pick-Up
• What is Paypal & what is Bill me Later?
• Paypal is our online payment processor – Bill me Later is to get your products financed. For ordering over the phone or to find out what’s available please call: (619) 295-2808.
All of Mission Hills Nursery products are shipped USPS Priority Mail.
Please Note: If your order exceeds 20 pounds you will be notified with the total shipping charges and your credit card will not be charged until you approve it. Some items can’t be shipped overnight express due to OVERSIZE.
Mission HIlls Nursery accepts the following payments online:
Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Paypal
If you receive a product, which doesn’t fulfill your need, and that product is not opened, you may return it for a refund.
• Return the product by priority mail with delivery confirmation so it may be tracked.
• Send our customer service department an email letting us know the product is being returned and the tracking number.
• Once we receive the product back we will contact you and a credit will be issued.
• If you receive a product which is damaged please contact us right away and we will determine how to get you another order.
Bareroot Roses return policy
• If your bareroot rose does not leaf out and grow for you within the first spring then we will be glad to refund your money.
• Contact our customer service department, they will want you to mail us the metal rose tag from the rose along with a Description of the rose. Before assuming the rose is dead please cut one of the canes down about 6” if there is green Then it is still alive, just give it a little more time. We do not refund on Bareroot Roses after 120 days from shipping date.
• We will refund the price you paid for the product being returned but we will not pay for shipping fees.
• We will only ship quality products, products that we use and sell in our nurseries.
• We do not ship living plants, with the exception of bareroot roses.
• If we are out of stock on an item you order we will contact you to see if you want us To delay shipping the order or cancel it. If we are unable to fill your complete order. We will contact you to see if you want the partial order shipped or held until the Complete order is ready.
• If at any time after receiving your order you are unhappy with the order please Contact our customer service department right away so we may fix the problem.
• We do not give or sell your information to any other company.
• We use a secure site for our credit card processing and now offer Paypal as a payment option. We do not charge your credit card or Paypal account until the order is Ready to be shipped.
• If you are not comfortable ordering over the internet please call us 619-295-2808 and we will personally take your order.
• We are real people who run real businesses 7 days a week, we are Not just an internet web site. We are here to help you with your Gardening needs.
Website Security and Privacy Statement
All orders placed on our site go through Mission Hills Nursery Secure Server.
Is it safe to order with a credit card?
Yes! Feel safe and secure ordering with Mission Hills Nursery. Whenever you get to a secure area you will notice the address in your browser turns to https instead of http. This means you are on a secure server. Along with this you can feel even more security in the fact that Mission Hills Nursery processes every order by hand and no 3rd party terminal is seeing your credit card information.
What is SSL?
SSL (secure sockets layer), also know as secure server, provides for the encrypted transmission of data across the Internet.
How strong is the encryption/how safe is SSL?
TierraNet secure servers features 128-bit encryption (the current maximum), however the actual level of encryption is completely dependent on the level of support built into your visitors’ web browsers. The U.S. government has many restrictions on the distribution of web browsers which have greater than 40-bit encryption.
Along with SSL you can feel safe and secure shopping with Mission Hills Nursery on Woocommerce secure system.
Privacy Statement for www.missionhillsnursery.com:
At missionhillsnursery.com we respect your privacy and your concerns about how the information you provide might be used. The personal information we receive from our customers is kept private — we do not sell or share this information with anyone outside of missionhillsnursery.com. All information provided to missionhillsnursery.com stays at missionhillsnursery.com.
Our site’s registration form requests users to give us contact information (like name and email address). For fast checkout, missionhillsnursery.com saves your billing and shipping information so you don’t need to re-enter it each time you place an order. This information is kept private and not sold or shared with any other company or organization. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like email address) and financial information (like credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings.
On occasion, we e-mail newsletters, bulletins or product specials of interest to customers. If you are not interested in receiving these mailings, you can unsubscribe at any time by following remove procedure described in the e-mail. You can opt-out even now, by Clicking Here. Some areas of our site link to other sites. Although we make every effort to select sites we feel might be of interest to our customers, we cannot guarantee your privacy when linking to these sites. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at:
Mission Hills Nursery
1525 Fort Stockton Drive
San Diego, California 92103
Phone: (619) 295-2808 Fax: (619) 295-7833